My 3rd Experience

I had another experience on 29/06. I'm writing all my experiences cuz I get this feeling of push to share my experience with the world. There are times when I think that I may be dreaming or may be my mental picturization. But still I did understand the difference as one day I did try to see using my own imagination and guess what! I got so much drowned in the imagination that I lost track of what was being read and ended up thinking something really 'stupid stuff' (only some really close especially Nii-San would understand what I actually mean.) So now going ahead with my experience. It was the feast of St. Peter and St. Paul and also the birthday of Litty Aunty.
To begin the Holy Eucharistic Celebrant was Rev. Fr Edmund Mascarenhas. This time it was not a cinematic experience, rather something realistic: a real life one, and different from my previous two experiences.
The Holy Mass began with an entrance hymn, when I saw a dove hovering near the face of the statue of Jesus Christ behind the alter. Within seconds I saw sheet of fire from the ceiling coming down but not landing on the floor. Just hovering in the midair above our heads. The Holy Mass began and I was happy and smiling. (and I don't know why.)
Yesterday while chatting with my parents, there was a topic about Mass readings; if it's two readings or one. I checked in the parish magazine and saw two. Just looked at the readings initials in the magazine and closed it, I didn't check the passage in the Bible. But before going for the Holy Mass I felt that the 1st readings would be of St. Peter healing the lame beggar sitting near the beautiful gates and Yes! it was exactly the same passage that was read. The fire was still hovering above us. During this whole time I'm feeling a presence of someone besides me actually on both sides. I turn and look on both sides and on my right there's a lady who is sitting atleast 12 to 15 steps away from me and on my left again a lady who is sitting about 20 steps away from me. But I can feel this presence very close to me. The second reading was also over.
Then the Gospel was read. Now I'm standing on a sea front and there is a person standing in front of me. The appearance is blur (like my real vision i.e I can't identify who the person is) and like the scripture verse John 21:15 After they had eaten, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these others do?” “Yes, Lord,” he answered, “you know that I love you.”
I heard being asked by the person in front of me "Nitin, Do you love me?" (Although I didn't identify, still I don't know why, but I replied) I shook my head as a sign of agreement with a verbal "Yes" and about 70% surety. (Like the way you do Nii-San) and he didn't say anything. But I could only see a smile on his face. Again he asked me the same question "Nitin, Do you love me?" This time I again said "Yes" in more of a pleading tone as now with only 40% surety and I could only see the person smiling. Again he asked me for the 3rd time "Nitin, Do you love me?" This time I was almost in tears to reply and started telling things like Ya sometimes and many times I don't listen and I'm sorry and various other things but this time I came to 0% surety. I could see the best and the sweetest smile I've ever seen in my life and in an instant my 0% turned to 100% and then he said "Take care of my flocks". He moved aside and I saw multitude of people and I've never seen so many people before, standing in front of me. And suddenly I came back to reality. The Gospel was over and we all sat down.
Again when we began to recite the 'I Believe' I found myself standing at the end of a cliff with the two mysterious presence on both my sides, here as well. I was reciting the 'I Believe' in a very loud voice as the winds blowing towards the cliff was disrupting my voice and the two mysterious persons were reciting along with me with the same enthusiasm. Again I reached back to my original place.
Now it was the time for the act of consecration and now I could feel the two presence besides me, very close and very powerfully. That's when I saw two hands; each from one side coming up towards the Eucharist that was being raised. And the same thing happened during raising of the Chalice. Hands just being raised up. Then when both the Eucharist and The Chalice was raised. The hands were up on both my sides and the presence was powerful such that my ears were hot and it felt as if hot air was coming out of my ears. I did check a few times to see if my ears were really hot. That was when the hovering sheet of fire came down, towards the floor. Igniting the place even the walls. The room was like totally on fire, but never before have I experienced a flame so cool.
Then when the Eucharist was raised before the distribution of communion, I actually left both my hands and stood up without any support, just staring at the Eucharist. (I haven't stood that way in the church in past 3 years, though I've tried but have always been unsuccessful.)
My 3rd experience was different from the previous two. It's as written in the Bible in the book of Lamentations 3:22-23 The Lord's unfailing love and mercy still continue, Fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise.

Comments

Popular Posts