My 2nd Gospel Journey

Today i.e on 28/06 again an another cinematic experience occurred. I'll start from the beginning. Today was Michael's birthday, had one of the tastiest cakes from the very reputed 'Italian Bakery' in Vapi.
So to begin with, today the holy Eucharist Celebrant was Rev. Fr Edmund Mascarenhas.
Today's Gospel reading was from Matthew 7:15-20. Today's experience was different from the last time that I had. This was a short film where the verses being read was in sync with the film. Unlike last time where the complete location would change with every verse. Let me describe it in detail.
Like the previous experience this also was like an ongoing film, when the verse Matthew 7:15-16 “Be on your guard against false prophets; they come to you looking like sheep on the outside, but on the inside they are really like wild wolves. You will know them by what they do. Now some well known names & faces sprang up; some self proclaimed God, others some self proclaimed God's prophets; all came up in some flashes.
Thorn bushes do not bear grapes, and briers do not bear figs. Now I'm walking in a place like garden. The entry was not so big but a genuine one. At the start of it I saw some thorny bushes with some kind of wild flowers, although they looked pretty but was full of thorns and some had grapes hanging on it. It was indeed weird as I was thinking about grapes in the morning and I have some now in front of me, but I can't pluck any as they had this thorns around them. One thing was strange that the grapes were not in a bunch rather they we single, like any other bush with flowers. So I started walking forward again.
As I walk ahead it had an enormous wide space. Looked like a grand royal garden with lots of trees mostly I saw Apples🍎 around. Some trees were dark red while some trees were bright green apples both looked fresh, juicy and really mouth watering. When I heard this verse Matthew 7:17 A healthy tree bears good fruit, but a poor tree bears bad fruit.
Now there were some trees on my left which looked bad. The leaves were bit dry and were pale in color and unlike the fruits of the other trees they were pale and looked very bad i.e didn't look eatable. Then I heard this verse Matthew 7:18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a poor tree cannot bear good fruit. So now I'm doing some really strange stupidity. Like I plucked some good fruits and some bad fruits. Using a cello-tape I tried to stick some good fruits to the bad tree, and some bad fruits to the good tree. (I think to see what would happen.) What I saw as the result was when I attached the good fruit to the bad tree, the branch on which the good fruit was fixed broke off and came down pretty quickly and the bad fruit on the good tree was completely dried up and fell down in short time.
Then I heard this verse Matthew 7:19 And any tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown in the fire. That was it. I came into reality, the film over. I started hearing a voice saying "Nitin, check your fruits." I heard these lines around 3-4 times. I realized somehow, somewhat, somewhere something I did wrong (although I always do wrong). I started praying to the Holy Spirit to reveal my wrongs as there were many and some I had even forgotten. All the wrongs and the further related events started to show as flashbacks before me. Now I wanted to go for confession, it was what I wanted. I could feel my need for it, my heart desiring like never before.
As soon as the holy Mass was over, I went for confession. After the confession I was now at ease. My heart was filled with joy.
The experience that I had this time was to tell me something where I was trying to justify myself. Although my heart was racing after I was revealed my iniquities but the part where the verse says any tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown in the fire. I had seen something like the place of fire in my earlier experience, made my heart start pounding like cazy. (I didn't wanted to be there forever. Although not the same, but it would be pretty much worse than I saw). I was the whole time preparing and praying  that God give me your grace to confess, to make a heart pouring confession. My 2nd experience was completely different from the 1st one but yes it did show me my Heavenly Father's love for me and the care and concern to make sure I be with him.

Comments

Popular Posts